Our wines do change by the season, and not all are available year-round, but our most popular wines are usually in-stock at one of our store locations.
- AMERICANA: A light-bodied, sweet pairing of Niagara and Concord grapes.
- CONCORD: One of our most popular red wines. The classic taste of American “grapiness” is captured in this sweet wine.
- EYE OF THE BUCK: This popular dry red blend is robust yet well- balanced with plum and Bing cherry richness and aged in oak.
- FORT MAHONING RED: A smooth, semi-sweet red blend: Fully oak-aged.
- GUYASUTA RED: Aged in oak, this dry, mellow estate blend pairs well with Italian foods and hearty dishes.
- SHAMOKIN RED: A medium-bodied, oak-aged, semi-dry estate blend that is a perfect accompaniment to any meat dish.
- AMISH COUNTRY WHITE: An estate blend of French hybrid varieties yields our most popular sweet white wine with a long fruity finish.
- NIAGARA: Bursting with fruit, this popular American varietal is both sweet and unforgettable. A perfect sipping wine with a long finish.
- RHAPSODY: Semi-dry, aromatic and distinctly fruity with hints of peach and pear. The essence of the Aurora grape is presented in a “Rhapsody in Blue” bottle.
- SEYVAL BLANC: A classic, dry, Chardonnay-like wine with light citrus notes.
- SPRING FEVER: Graceful and light, our sweetest white wine can be enjoyed on its own, or with fruit and desserts.
Rosé, Fruit & Specialty Wines
- EYE OF THE SHADOW: A sprightly, fruity, semi-sweet rosé. It’s name and label pay homage to Punxsutawney Phil, our local celebrity groundhog.
- AMISH BLUSH: A palatable blend of French hybrids in the versatile blush finish results in a sweet, light-bodied rosé that resembles a Zinfandel.
(Made from 100% natural fruit juice)
- VIDAL: Vidal Blanc is a fruity wine with grapefruit and pineapple notes. Because this particular grape has a tough outer skin, it is well suited as an ice wine – a dessert wine made from grapes that were frozen while still on the vine.
Flavored (“Party”) Wines
(Grape wines with added natural flavors)
- Chocolate Covered Cherry
- Orange (“Sunshine”)
Visit Us and Try Our Wines!
Interested in tasting our wines? We invite you to Join us at the winery or one of our outlet stores.
Can’t make it in-person?
Follow Windgate on Facebook for to hear about our Case Buyers’ Sales (with discounts up to 20% off) and other winery events throughout the year.