- AMERICANA: A perfect pairing of Niagara and Concord grapes bursts with favor to please the palate.
- AMISH COUNTRY RED: A proprietary blend of French hybrids produces this sweet, medium-bodied wine with just a hint of oak.
- CONCORD: One of our most popular red wines. The classic taste of American “grapiness” is captured in this sweet wine.
- EYE OF THE BUCK: This popular dry red blend is robust yet well- balanced with plum and Bing cherry richness and aged in oak.
- FORT MAHONING RED: Semi-sweet and full of flavor. It will turn any meal into a special memory.
- GUYASUTA RED: “The Chief” The perfect semi-dry red to accompany any red meat dish. Light-bodied with fruity overtones.
- SHAMOKIN RED: A fruity, full-bodied blend designed to accompany Italian food.
- AMISH COUNTRY WHITE: An estate blend of French hybrid varieties yields our most popular sweet white wine with a long fruity finish.
- NIAGARA: Bursting with fruit, this popular American varietal is both sweet and unforgettable. A perfect sipping wine with a long finish.
- RHAPSODY: Semi-sweet, aromatic and distinctly fruity with hints of peach and pear. The essence of the Aurora grape is presented in a “Rhapsody in Blue” bottle.
- SEYVAL BLANC: A dry classic dinner wine. Excellent with either fish or fowl.
- VIGNOLES: A light, fruity, semi-sweet wine made made from the vignole grape.
Rosés, Fruit & Specialty Wines
- EYE OF THE SHADOW: A sprightly, fruity, semi-sweet rosé. It’s name and label pay homage to Punxsutawney Phil, our local celebrity groundhog.
- AMISH BLUSH: A palatable blend of French hybrids in the versatile blush finish results in a light-bodied, clean and aromatic sweet wine to accompany any meal.
(Made from 100% natural fruit juice)
- VIDAL: Vidal Blanc is a fruity wine with grapefruit and pineapple notes. Because this particular grape has a tough outer skin, it is well suited as an ice wine – a dessert wine made from grapes that were frozen while still on the vine.
(Grape wines with added natural flavors)
- Chocolate Covered Cherry
- Orange (“Sunshine”)
Visit Us and Try Our Wines!
Interested in tasting our wines? We invite you to Join us at the winery or one of our outlet stores.
Can’t make it in-person? Try our new online store.
Follow Windgate on Facebook for to hear about our Case Buyers’ Sales (with discounts up to 20% off) and other winery events throughout the year.